Friday, March 24, 2006

Newshound

Well, I've spent the last two weeks at my new position, and it's been a growing experience.

Work's good, but being in charge of a newsroom means doing whatever it takes to get things done. That means, right now anyway, a lot of hours.

So not sure how often I'll be ablt to post anything. Besides the work that needs to be done, I'm still handling all of the marketing duties for the Guymon rodeo. That's also time-consuming.

But I wanted to log in and say that all's well. I'll try to post more later when time allows.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

Good to see an update to know you are still alive.

Sat Mar 25, 06:22:00 AM  
Blogger Teditor said...

Oh, I'm alive. Awake and alive. :-)

OK, not so awake.

Mon Mar 27, 03:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home